A universal solution for centralization of payments in your own and your partners networks
- Centralized payment processing
- Single list of products and services available through all remote banking channels
- Automated interaction with payment agents
- User-friendliness and simplicity of administration
- Payment reporting generation
AW Payment Hub integrates all the channels used to provide remote banking services, including:
- Devices of the bank or its partners, such as ATM’s, payment terminals and information kiosks;
- Online banking;
- Mobile banking.
With this solution it will take a bank less than 1 hour to add a payment agent. Secure processing of transactions is ensured by both built-in transaction verification tools and external antifraud solutions.
AW Payment Hub benefits a bank in three ways:
- Supporting a wide range of gateways, AW Payment Hub minimizes the time required for integration with the bank’s existing systems.
- With AW Payment Hub’s built-in administration tools the bank’s employees can introduce new services on their own.
- Allowing the creation of interfaces of any degree of complexity, AW Payment Hub overcomes the limitations introduced by the NDC/DDC protocols.
- All the services are unified and can be made available to customers through all the channels at a time.
- AW Payment Hub supports routing of large transaction volumes selecting the best transaction processing route based on channel availability and reliability.
- The consolidated database containing data from service providers and external systems enables agile and easy service management.
- With the fee calculation feature a bank can set up its own settlement scenarios or rules for specific payment channels or service agents.
- Centralized payment processing reduces the total cost of ownership.
Software platforms and functional modules
AW Payment Hub is based on InterSystems Cache (Ensemble, IRIS) platform which combines the functionality of an integration server, application server, high-performance post-relational database, and tightly integrated development and control environments.
Technology-wise integration with banking and information systems, as well as service providers’ billing solutions, is enabled by built-in capabilities of the InterSystems’ integration platform.