A universal solution for centralization of payments in your own and your partners networks
- Centralized payment processing
- Single list of products and services available through all remote banking channels
- Automated interaction with payment agents
- User-friendliness and simplicity of administration
- Payment reporting generation
AW Payment Hub integrates all the channels used to provide remote banking services, including:
- Devices of the bank or its partners, such as ATM’s, payment terminals and information kiosks;
- Online banking;
- Mobile banking.
With this solution it will take a bank less than 1 hour to add a payment agent. Secure processing of transactions is ensured by both built-in transaction verification tools and external antifraud solutions.
AW Payment Hub benefits a bank in three ways:
- Supporting a wide range of gateways, AW Payment Hub minimizes the time required for integration with the bank’s existing systems.
- With AW Payment Hub’s built-in administration tools the bank’s employees can introduce new services on their own.
- Allowing the creation of interfaces of any degree of complexity, AW Payment Hub overcomes the limitations introduced by the NDC/DDC protocols.
- All the services are unified and can be made available to customers through all the channels at a time.
- AW Payment Hub supports routing of large transaction volumes selecting the best transaction processing route based on channel availability and reliability.
- The consolidated database containing data from service providers and external systems enables agile and easy service management.
- With the fee calculation feature a bank can set up its own settlement scenarios or rules for specific payment channels or service agents.
- Centralized payment processing reduces the total cost of ownership.